Pages

Gymboree Sale On Now!

31 August 2014

Navigating Emotions For Parents by Amy Phoenix





I can say I'm guilty of losing my cool out to my daughter when I get upset sometimes.  That's very bad and I'm sorry that I have done that in some instances. I won't be hypocrite but there are times that you just don't mind your temper anymore because you're having a bad day. But what I learned after reading this book is, am I being safe to myself and to those that I love with my emotions especially when I'm upset and mad? And before even reading this ebook, my answer was "no."

After reading this book I have learned many things about handling emotions when I am about to explode. It is paramount to safeguarding ourselves when we are not in our best because we can hurt others with our words and we can hurt ourselves too in the process and the kids that we love.

This book highlights many aspects in human emotions that as parents, we tend to oversee and ignore because yes, we are parents, we are the authority. This book will help you  tackle the situation when you find yourself about to get mad and simmer down into various levels so you can acknowledge that disappointment or anger and be safe with your emotions.

I highly recommend this book because there is so much to learn. I don't want to spill too many information so parents out there can get this book and read it for themselves. It is filled with information on how to deal with your emotions and how to let it go properly without having to hurt the feelings of those people you love, especially the kids. And by knowing what to do with your emotions, you can have more beautiful quality time with your children.

You can find out more information about this ebook here:  http://presenceparenting.com/navigating-emotions-ebook/



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.

>