Pages

Gymboree Sale On Now!

15 September 2014

My July and August Glamboxes!


Now that I have closed my beauty blog, this blog will be host to my other beauty, fashion, lifestyle and shopping articles to post in the future. And part of that is featuring my Glambox reveals.



Without further adieu, here are the Glamboxes for July and August. There are several products that I love in these boxes. As a matter of fact, there's one product in July that is almost used up.







1. Pantene Hair Rescue Ampoules Sample

2. MaxFactor Excess Volume Extreme Impact Mascara

3. Olay Total Effects Strech-N-Fit Mask (This is my fave! There are 3 sample masks and I've used up 2 already. I love the after feel of my skin whenever I use this mask.  You should try this!)

4. Olay Regenerist Wrinkle Relaxing Complex Sample

5. Especially Escada Elixir Sample

6. Eau de Lacoste Sensuelle










1. NCLA House of Hollywood Nail Wraps

2. and 4. Bioderma Photoderm Max Fluid 100 and Sunscreen

3. Derma-Eco Cleansing Gel

5. Fa Floral Protect Poppy & Bluebell

6. Sterikare Oil Control Film (This is a fave! I like how it doesn't have that powdery texture and yet it blotches the oil easily an does not affect my makeup at all.)








No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.

>