Pages

Gymboree Sale On Now!

24 September 2014

Xoundstar Smart Wireless Bluetooth Speaker #xoundstar






I am so excited to receive the Xoundstar Smart Wireless Bluetooth Speaker to test! I haven't bought nor tried any bluetooth speaker so I am giddy like a goat! Who wouldn't be if the speaker projects fantastic, crisp sound and looks very stylish without going too mod?

What I like:
Xoundstar Smart Wireless Bluetooth Speaker has a protective silicone casing which can be cleaned easily and won't slip from your hands.

It is high-tech because you can activate the SIRI function by pressing a button on the speaker.

It has built-in large-sized passive subwoofer which produces enhanced bass.

It has 2 pieces of 40MM 5 drivers that deliver full sound.

It also has a large speaker cavity for an excellent sound effect.

It can also serve as a hands-free speaker for smartphones.

It can easily be paired with other NFC devices.

It has easy to press buttons on the top for play/pause/speakerphone mode/next/previous/volume control.



It can display battery status in iPhone/iPad and also has a low battery warning when the battery is low.

It also has audio in/out socket at the back.

There is a LED light indicator for charging the speaker.

Comes with a free velvety pouch for storage and protection from dust.

It is portable.





What I don't like:
It's a love at first sight and trial for me! It's a simple wireless bluetooth speaker but I like the many features it has to offer.


Price:
Retail Price: $79.99
Sale Price in Amazon: $39.85 and free shipping is also offered. Details in Amazon.


Specifications: 
Dimension: 163x51x71 MM
Weight: 450 g (speaker only)
Speaker driver: Stereo, 40MM, 40hm
Speaker output: 5W*2
Passive subwoofer dimension: 100x40 MM
Frequency response: 100Hz-20Khz
Battery life: up to 10 hours
Battery charging voltage:  5V (1A)
Battery charging time: 4-5 hours
Working voltage: 3.3 -- 5V
Operating frequency range: 2.4Ghz-2.48Ghz
Bluetooth transmission distance: 10 meters
Bluetooth compliant: V3.0




Package Includes:
1x Xoundstar Bluetooth Speaker
1x 3.5mm Jack Audio Cable
1x Micro USB Charging Cable
1x Operating Instruction User Manual

Comes in Blue, Red, White and Black

This product can be purchased at Amazon.

My recommendation:
It is a big yes for me! The size can be deceiving because it's not very big but it's a powerful speaker with rich and enhanced sound and performance. I give this my highest recommendation too because for the price you pay, you get something with high quality sound and performance.

Please watch this video to show how awesome this speaker is in action! If you're unable to view this in video here, please click this link to be directed to my youtube page: http://youtu.be/noXyJpKMA6I




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.

>