Pages

Gymboree Sale On Now!

26 September 2014

Review - Mira Lunch Jar - small #miralunchjars





Packing lunch is a regular activity of mine. I try to avoid processed food or buying in the cafeteria so I can save money. Besides, the food selection is always the same so when my taste buds are looking for something tasty and different, my packed lunch is always a sure hit! And thanks to Mira Lunch Jars for this fabulous small, pink insulated steel jar which I love to use.

Mira Lunch Jar 10 oz is one of the many products of Mira Brands Inc. The company carries a wide variety of food storage solution and other small kitchen appliances.




What I like:
It's not very bulky and can fit in my purse.
It doesn't leak because it has a silicone rubber tubing around the twist cap to help prevent spillage or leakage.
It can hold hot and cold food or beverage.
My cold Thai Glass Noodle salad stayed cold until around 11:30 a.m. and I packed it around 6:00 a.m.
Then I used it for my hot oatmeal for breakfast. I prepared my oatmeal around 5:30 a.m. and it was piping hot as it was freshly cooked. I had my breakfast around almost 9 a.m. and my oatmeal was still hot with few steam coming out when I opened the insulated steel jar.
The food stays hot or cold longer compared to other lunch containers I used in the past.
This reusable jar is BPA free, contains no phthalates.
The Mira Lunch Jar boasts a premium grade 18/8 entirely stainless steel interior. 
It is easy to clean.
It has a wide mouth so it's easy to scoop the food out.




What I don't like:
I like this insulated steel jar a lot because of the fact that it can keep my food either hot or cold and it saves me time by not having to re-heat my food. Besides, this product cannot be used in a microwave and I'm happy to be able to just eat my meal without having to worry whether it's still hot or cold. 

Price:
$22.95 and FREE Shipping on orders over $35 in Amazon.

My recommendation:
I do recommend this product because it can save you time in terms of not re-heating your food. Aside from that, it's easy to carry and slip in your purse. The food stays hot or cold longer and I prefer having my meal ready-to-eat when I feel hungry without worrying of my food's temperature.





I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.

>