Pages

Gymboree Sale On Now!

22 October 2014

Review - Petunia Skincare Revitalize Eye Serum #petuniaskincare #eyeserum #eyecream





When you reach your 40s, almost everything in your body and system change. Your skin will be one of the telltale factors of aging and being in my early 40s, I can vouch for that. My skin is starting to look a lot like how a 40-something person should look. Although I am using beauty serum to delay the signs of aging, it also helps to care for the skin around my peepers.

The Petunia Skin Care Revitalize Eye Serum is a great beauty product to start with addressing the following:

  • Tired eyes
  • Dark circles
  • Swollen and puffy eye bags
  • Wrinkles and fine lines

And as we age, the skin around our eyes area gets thinner. When the skin is thinner, the capillaries tend to be more visible and giving us dark circles. Aside from that, when we don't sleep early, we get the tired eyes look and puffiness too. This Revitalize Eye Serum is the best bet to help alleviate or prevent those.



What I like:
It does not have any scent.
It is in gel form but it feels so light to the skin.
It has the cold effect when applied around the eye area.
It is not greasy.
It is fast absorbing.
It does not contain paraben, alcohol and oil.
It does not clog pores.
It contains Sea Kelp which has anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
It contains Hyaluronic Acid which is great in retaining moisture.
It also contains Vitamin C which helps in rebuilding cells and brightens skin.
It also has Ferulac Acid which is one of the most potent natural anti-oxidants.


What I don't like:
Nothing.

My recommendation:
I recommend this product especially because it also contains Sea Kelp which has natural anti-inflammatory properties. It also has hyaluronic acid which helps the skin retain moisture. I like its effect on the skin around my eyes. Although it's too soon to see the lightening effect as I have used it only recently. I will continue to use it until I see the lightening effect.

Where to buy:
You can purchase this product from Amazon.


More info on AHA from ThankYourSkin.com



Hyaluronic Acid For Skin: The Little-Known Secret To Healthier Skin


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

13 comments :

  1. It's nice to learn some beauty products that would do you good instead of harming your skin, i will surely going to try this one. thanks for your detailed review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I noticed that my fine less are getting less ever since I started using serum. This one sounds really good too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to hear that sis. This one is really effective and great for the eyes area. I usually have puffy eyes as I sleep late most of the time. When I started using this, I noticed how my eye area has brighten up and lesser puffy.

      Delete
  3. THE EYE SERUM IS FABULOUS, i USE IT. iT WORKS WONDERS, TIGHTENS UP THE SKIN!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great Dana. I am hooked on this particular eye serum.

      Delete
  4. Sounds like a perfect product for me to try as well Sis R. Getting old indeed need extra care for our face :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agree sis. We do need to take care of our skin as we age. I never thought I'd actually use an eye serum until I saw fine lines in my eye area.

      Delete
  5. In a perfect world, I think every woman should have this to erase age from our eyes. I've tried a similar product and it sure does wonders!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I agree. Some products in the market are so expensive. I think this one will be a nice alternative that actually works.

      Delete
  6. I want to try this one.Especially my eyes are always tired. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the comments everyone. Don't forget, you can use that huge discount code on your check out. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.

>