Pages

Gymboree Sale On Now!

05 November 2014

My Erin Condren Planner Decoration for November

Ever since I had my Erin Condren last July, I just can't stop fussing about it in terms of pouring my heart and soul into it, decorating it according to my feelings and whims and slapping stickers here and there to represent how I feel and stick photos of families and friends all over just so I can feel the connectivity that they are with me all the time.

Suffice to say, I love my Erin Condren. I am not sure if I will ever find another planner that can match, if not, top Erin Condren!

This month's theme are cute little OWLS! Yes, owls, those cute big-eyed nocturnal birds. I just love them.

Over the course of the months, I have learned to tame my spontaneous whims of just putting and writing whatever I want. I have learned to play around the color scheme of each pages and made them move me to the design process. So for this month of November, it's more of owls and warm colors being autumn.

Here are the snaps of my November's pages of Erin Condren. And wait for December!

1st week theme




2nd week theme




3rd week theme







If you want a planner like this or see the other gorgeous and colorful products of Erin Condren, please feel free to check here and sign up as well. You'll get your $10 off your initial purchase!




20 comments :

  1. This is a beautiful planner. I have a standard black cover planner right now but I will get this one for next year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment Maria. :) Do take advantage of the $10 off your initial purchase when you sign up on the link I've provided. :) I hope you'll get your Erin Condren planner too for 2015 and enjoy the any ways you can have fun decorating and entering special moments in your life.

      Delete
  2. I have a Erin Condren planner this year. I'm still debating whether or not to get one for 2015. I love how colorful her planner are. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got my 2014 and 2015 in one go. :) I just love Erin Condren planner. I can decorate and fuss about it all I want. I think you should get 2015 too ;) Thanks for the comment!

      Delete
  3. This is neat! I love my planner. It goes with me everywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great planner! I think I would be so much better off if I would get a planner and use it! I'm constantly messing up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice planer. My sister is also a fan of owls. I bet she would love this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lady. They're so cute. I just love owls and I'm glad I have these stickers to adorn my EC planner.

      Delete
  6. With all the technology available, I still gravitate to my pen and paper. I love this planner, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very fun way to decorate your planner! I need to make a cheerful planner :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This planner is too cute! Mine is so boring, I'm definitely in need of a new one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jessica! You can add washi tapes or cut outs of patterned papers on your planner to make it pop and jazz it up with colored or even pearlized gel pens on your entries. It's so fun to have a colorful organizer. It just brings life to your planner. :)

      Delete
  9. What a fun looking planner. I just told myself today that I need to design my own planner. I am yet to find one that has everything I need

    ReplyDelete
  10. There is a lot of colour which is nice... it can always brighten the mood.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure does Agata. That's one of the main reasons I dress up my planner. I want fun colors to brighten up my day and mood too. It can be depressing where I am. :( But with these fun colors, happy prints, cute stickers and lovely decors, they sure make my day fun. :) Thanks for the comment.

      Delete
  11. I am so in love with this planner!! I can't live without mine. I'm so disorganized without it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I am old school and I prefer to write stuff rather than type on a gadget which often than not, I don't even know how to do. :)

      Delete
  12. That is so creative of you! I think I better get my planner fix too

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! This is so very creative and colorful. I have already got one; mine is a green and pearl-themed Christmas this year. It has included loads of sparkling green elements and embellishments of pearls. It looks too pleasing.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I got this planner and the pattern is too cute! Thanks for this post.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.

>