Pages

Gymboree Sale On Now!

31 October 2014

I Love Swiss Miss! #SwissMissSimplyCocoa

I was in high school when I first knew about Swiss Miss by chance. My mom bought a box for us to try because it had small marshmallows in it. And so my siblings and I tried the classic Swiss Miss and we were hooked.

And now, my daughter loves it too! We like the Classic Marshmallow and the Marshmallow Lovers. It's a second generation Swiss Miss chugging thing for us now.



Swiss Miss has a new flavor and I got this complimentary from Influenster to test and review. It's called the Swiss Miss Simply Cocoa.  I like the richness of the cocoa flavor of this drink and it tastes so good!

It is a perfect blend of five simple ingredients, with no artificial flavors, no artificial colors, and no preservatives. You just add hot milk and you'll enjoy every sip in the cup! It is also available in Milk Chocolate or Dark Chocolate.








I received this product to test and review complimentary from Influenster.



2 comments :

  1. We also love Swiss Miss. It is so nice to have a nice cup of hot chocolate on a winter day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was my saving grace when I was in college. Now my kids love it too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.

>