Pages

Gymboree Sale On Now!

01 September 2015

Review - NW Travel Gear RFID Blocking Neck Wallet and Passport Holder for Men and Women #nwtravelgear



*I have received this product for free in exchange of my unbiased review.




This is the first time I have tried a neck wallet to hold travel documents with RFID. My family and I are travellers. And I always pack our travel documents and cards in a ziplock bag tucked in my hand carry for safety and security reasons. I just want all our documents in one place. I am glad to have tried this RFID blocking neck and wallet passport/cards/documents holder for unisex. It is spacious and can hold many credit/ATM cards along with our passports. It has adjustable strap too so you can put it higher or lower when worn. You can wear it on your neck, on your shoulders or even the combination or neck/shoulder (cross body bag style) which is my preferred way of carrying it. It has a big slot at the back too where I can put my bills/receipts or other smaller documents I can fold but need to carry.

This RFID blocking travel docs/cards holder is very convenient for me and my family. I don't have to worry about leaving our documents and cards in my purse. I can take this with me during tours without revealing too much because it can be worn under your garments or conceal under your coat/shawl.

                          

I think Millie agrees! The pouch is nice!


This is a good product to have especially when you travel a lot. It's just easier to carry everything with you including money so you don't have to worry about putting them in your wallet. Another plus for this product is that it has RFID blocking feature. I use protective sleeves for our cards. So, using this NW Travel Gear RFID wallet made it convenient for me to carry my cards and travel docs even when I don't have their RFID sleeves.

Lastly, it is spacious that my Samsung S4 mobile even fit inside or out on the back slot. And even when all the docs are inside, it doesn't look and feel bulky, in my opinion. That was one of my concern.

Where to buy:
This product is available in Amazon.

For more information, visit NW's website.


My recommendation:
The NW Travel Gear RFID blocking doc wallet is made of high-grade materials too. I give this product my high recommendation.


(This review is also available in my Amazon profile)






No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.

>