Pages

Gymboree Sale On Now!

23 October 2015

Review - Terra Friendly Solar Night Light w/Snuggle Cover #OriginalHybridNightLight



I bought this product with a huge discount in exchange of my honest review.





First and foremost, this is a very cute cordless Led lamp. It has various covers and I bought the one with the owl print cover which is also removable. The led lamp is a small cube approx. 4 inches tall and wide. It works on solar energy so it saves you from buying battery packs or charging using electricity.



The small led cube is perfect for outdoor and indoor use. I am actually using it as my night lamp because of the convenience it brings. It does not have a cord and it won't tumble or fall if I accidentally push it on my night stand. It is light weight too and I can easily carry it around using my index finger without any effort.



There are 4 settings to choose if you want the led cube lamp to go brighter or dimmer. Then there is a power button on the middle of the base for power on/off function.

Another good thing about this product is that it can float! You can use while camping near the lake without any fear of it getting wet. And you can take it too fishing! Aside from that, use it as an outdoor lighting decor during parties and as floaters on pools.



The only problem I had encountered when I first used the product was that, it took me a while to inflate it because I don't have a balloon blower to use. I had to blow air to the small led cube and I even had to ask my husband to help half-way through because I couldn't inflate the cube fast enough. Other than, I don't have other complaints about this product. It is very functional for me to use.

You can purchase this from Amazon.






No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.

>