Pages

Gymboree Sale On Now!

06 January 2016

Pantone Colours for 2016

This years Pantone Colours are very exciting! I am actually thrilled because I like both of them. Yes, there are 2 for this year's Pantone top colour pick.



If you got excited over last year's Pantone pick, the Marsala (which is also a fave of mine because it is warm and earthy), then you will be excited too with the colour combo for this year. This year's colour scheme is a nod to something light, relaxing, tranquil, lightly warm hues, and with a touch of elegance while being soft.

The 2 colours that made into the Pantone list is Rose Quartz and Serenity.


Rose Quartz



Serenity


(Photo credit: all photos above are from pantone.com)

I think of these colours as perfect for formal day gowns. I also see an interior with these lovely combination of colours on the wall, draperies, linens, and anything you can imagine it coloured with. It just brings that nice touch of softness, subtleness, airiness, calmness and soothing feel.

I can imagine myself wearing beautiful blouses on either of these hues or I can even mix and match and I will have that elegance vibe all over.

Photo credit: snobessentials.com


Photo credit: 1966mag.com



I think these colours will also look great on stationeries; even on beauty products like make-ups, lip glosses and nail polish.

So, what's your take on this year's Pantone's pick?




No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.

>