Pages

Gymboree Sale On Now!

12 December 2008

Clay Art - Christmas Collection Part 1

As promised, here are the first of the Christmas Collection clay art my daughter and I made. Our medium is still the Sculpey III Polymer Clay which can be baked. My daughter made most of them except for the Christmas Tree (which I happily made for her). We used cookie cutters for the shapes and the rest were from our creative brain juices =) Their sizes are approximately 1.5 inches to 2.5 inches high. Hope you like them!

THE CHRISTMAS COLLECTION



Here's Mr. Gingerbread Man, fresh from the oven...notice the crack on his arm? Almost got him over-baked...hahaha.



The Christmas Tree I made for my daughter. She loved it a lot.


The Christmas Cane


The Christmas Reversible Star. Now it's GOLD...


& NOW it's SILVER!


The Christmas Bell

2 comments :

  1. You are very creative. They look very good Ria. I hope you have a very Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it. super talented ka talaga sis!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.

>