Pages

Gymboree Sale On Now!

11 December 2008

Empty Calories

Many of us are soda and alcoholic drinkers. I for one is not spared at times (except for the alcoholic part!). I do drink sodas once in a while but of lately, I have been gulping down sodas like I was a fish in a soda tank! LOL... AND that is very, very bad!

I know we have to take in calories too but taking sodas and alcoholic beverages is synonymous to taking empty calories. They provide nothing healthy except for a temporary surge of energy (probably because of their sugar content) but no nutritional value. These short-term surge of energy can be bad for our blood-sugar levels. They can also ruin your appetite to eat something healthy.

Well, the holidays bring forth astonishing increase in our girth size so be careful with what you will consume this holiday season!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.

>