Pages

Gymboree Sale On Now!

08 December 2008

Monday Party Games - Guess How Many *Contest*

This is the very first time I am running a contest here. It's quite basic, no frills, just a guessing game. This is not your normal Monday Party Games series where I feature a good flash game to play. Let's see if you can tell how many guinea pig/s is/are there in the cage.



Joining is very simple:

1. Guess how many.
2. Leave the answer in my comments area.
3. STRICTLY ONE ENTRY ONLY. No duplicate of comments please. If by chance you wrote another one, I will strike off the 2nd and will consider your first comment as the entry.
4. You must have a Paypal account.


Prize:
US$ 5.00 and 2 weeks 125 x 125 ad spot in all my blogs: It's My Party, The Fashop and In My Home.

This will run from December 8 to 15 only. I will choose the winner through Random.org and will be announced the next day.

15 comments :

  1. hi ria, let me be the first to guess and since im the first i say there is only 1 guinea pig in the cage

    ReplyDelete
  2. kakatuwa naman contest mo! i'm guessing 3. tama ba?=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. siguro mag asawa? so dalawa :)

    pasensya na ngayon lang ako nakapunta ulit dito. andami ko kasing drama sa buhay ngayon :)

    ingat lagi.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute naman nito sis! My guess is 5. hehehehhe. About the shirts, thanks for liking them. Just give us a buzz if push through ka. Best wishes!!!! Pag manalo ako, give me a buzz.Umasa.hahahahh!

    ReplyDelete
  5. waaaaah. its hard to guesss.. am nervous with what am going to answer na hehehe

    by the way i have to give my answer, i guess there is ONE in there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi girl..thanks for inviting me to join your contest.Your great ..eto naisip mo.
    guess ko : only one guinea pig

    ReplyDelete
  7. My guess is ONE guinea pig....tama kaya?

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is a cool contest girl! i am guessing 2!

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi katukayo i guess 2. thanks for inviting me to joined in the fun! have a good day my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. there can only be ONE guinea pig in there. the rest are trimmed paper. :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, Ria
    I guess 1 guinea pig in the cage
    Thx for invited me

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Ria..sali ako :)
    I am guessing there are three Guinea pigs inside the cage :) Sana tama ako.

    ReplyDelete
  13. hmmm, andami ng 1, sige guess ko 4 :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh sooo nice of you to do this ria amiga! :-) sorry i missed this. buti na lang u reminded me.

    anyway, my guess is 3...hehe

    merry christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  15. thanks to all my beautiful friends for joining...watch out for the next contest soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.

>