Pages

Gymboree Sale On Now!

15 December 2008

Tag - Shot on the Spot

This interesting tag is from Niko of Niko's Blog and MsRay of Woman on a JouRney and now I won't be able to hide my true identity...hahaha. I mean, everybody will see how I look like sans the make up and business attire. This was taken today before I ran on the treadmill. See the bathrobe? Well, I was just keeping myself warm because the weather temperature here is starting to drop.





This tag rules are:
1) Take a picture of yourself right NOW!.
2) DON'T change your clothes, DON'T fix your hair... Just take a picture.
3) Post that picture with NO editing.
4) Post these instruction with your picture.
5)Tag 10 people to do this..

Show me your best shot: Bill, Bingkee, Riaboo, Chie, Chubz, Posh, Yub, Marly, Kikamz, Enid

3 comments :

  1. Hi Ria, I'll definitely post this tonight, Na-tag rin ako with this same tag from Joy of www.nenen.bravejournal.com. And I'll include your previous tag for me. Na-busy lang talaga ako sa Christmas -to-do ko.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for this Ria. actually, i already did this but will do it again just for the fun of it! happy tuesday and take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Ria...ang cute mo sa pic..hehehe.
    eto naman ang post ko..

    http://www.leytestar.com/2008/12/isnt-it-amazing-how-camera-works.html

    regards!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.

>