Pages

Gymboree Sale On Now!

22 January 2009

My Blog's Upcoming 1st Birthday

My blog's turning 1 this February. I previously wrote here that I would hold a contest but given the situation right now, I don't know if it's the best thing to do. I don't have Entrecard to give as prizes, neither do I have enough money to pass around. I know I could ask for sponsorship but I have not made any plans yet. So, if in case my blog turns 1 without the frills of a great contest, I'd still continue writing stuff I love to talk about, continue visiting bloggers out there and pass good cheers.

Let's see...

3 comments :

  1. ok lang kahit walang contest.=) ako rin mag 1 year na pero wala ring contest.

    btw, i saw your email. kuha ako isa. how do i pay? paypal na lang. dapat magkita tayo ha...=)

    a {GIRL for all status
    tales of a pinay single mommy
    1716 South
    Garage Sale

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ria! Congratualtions are in order then for your blog's first birthday! I know I've been out of touch for awhile there more than a month I think. After my mom's heart attack, dad ko naman ang dinala sa hospital hay... at grabe ang year ender ko Ria, my son Alloy was sick new Year's eve. While the rest of world was watching the fireworks I was giving my son sponge bath to keep his body temperature cool. But as we all say "All's well that ends well..." I hope this year will be better for everyone... thank you so much for visiting my blog... thank you. I hope we meet each other someday. My husband will be assigned in Al Khobar and will be leaving by the 1st week of Feb, hopefully makasunod kami after 6 months... good start ng bagong taon namin! Praise God!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wohohoho! happy first birthday to ur blog!! :)

    musta ka na dear???

    oist i have another tag for u.. heheh

    http://nikoganda.blogspot.com/2009/01/what-do-i-love-about-my-husband.html

    enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.

>