Pages

Gymboree Sale On Now!

30 August 2009

Life Wheel - Finding Balance in Your Life

I am a mom, wife, daughter, sister, friend, and a career woman at the same time. It is really difficult to strike a balance between family and work and my social life as well. I sometimes feel in a quagmire and wish that I can replicate myself so I can do everything and be with everyone all at the same time.

Although I know what my priorities in life are and my family definitely tops that. There are moments where I am caught in a middle because I have to deliver to my career and to my personal life as well. It is in those moments where I pause and take a step back so I can have a broader view of what my life has become.

I found this site which I want to share to everyone because it is informative and an eye-opener. The Wheel of Life is commonly used by life coaches and it is also used by some companies to aid their employees having trouble balancing their work and personal life.

Here's the site to visit: Mindtools.com

2 comments :

  1. That is a great site...worth read ^_^ thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Juggling work and family is a tough job, kaya madalas wala ng social life. Thanks for sharing this, I hope it helps a lot of women.

    How are you Ria? I hope all is well. Do you have plans of coming home? If you do, please let me know, I need to ask you something. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.

>