Pages

Gymboree Sale On Now!

29 October 2009

Girls Talk - Accessories


This is the right opportunity for me to say that "my husband is so lucky to have me as a wife." And why did I say that without a taint of modesty? (wink...wink) Well, it is because I am not a big jewelry person. I don't mind nor am bothered not being presented with expensive jewelries or watches or any other accessories known to women. I prefer the simple beaded-kind of necklaces which I wear to work and casual occasions. My husband even insists of buying me stuff but I just shrug it off. Isn't he so lucky?!? hihihihihii...

Well, since it's Accessories theme for our GT's topic, I am posting my collection of inexpensive beaded necklaces I got from family and friends. Most of them were bought in Manila but some were given by my friends elsewhere around the globe. There's really not one particular fave of mine. All of them are worn regularly depending on my mood and what type of cloting I am wearing that time.
Lastly, I am not a big fan of watches too. Although there is one watch that I wear everyday because it is very special. It's my hubby's 12th wedding anniversary gift to me. It is actually a "his and her's" watch so he also has the same kind but a bigger one.








10 comments :

  1. hello ria! dami mo beaded necklaces ah! i love them.. colorful! i love beaded necklaces too but since di ko naman nagagamit, di rin ako bumibili. dito lang kasi me house parati. hehe! but i know i should have one or two for those special occasions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! beaded accessories are great especially when you work, you can match it with your everyday outfit. I love your collection.

    http://oneprettymother.blogspot.com/2009/10/gt-favorite-accessories.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so love your watch it is simple but oh so elegant,btw mine is up too i hope u can take a peek http://www.mjoannafaith.com/2009/10/gt-my-favorite-accessories.html thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, dami! are they necklaces?

    Nice one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks mga sisters! Very cheapipays lng yang mga yan but because most of them are gifts from families and friends, to me they are the most valuable accessories on earth..hehehehe. Hanggang beaded-necklaces lng talaga ako.

    ReplyDelete
  6. like kikamz di rin kasi ako madalas na lumalabas kaya accessories to me are not so useful, though i have few pairs if i need one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow andami mong necklace sis!!!! isa ka palang fashionista mom at work ha!!! :)

    at gusto ko ung his and her watch.. mukang highest level n mahal so pag ipunan naten yan pra sa 12th anniv din nmen LOL hahah

    not so busy ikaw?? ihihihih thanks for joining mwha mwah!! see u ulit next week ha.. fave drinks naman.. ihhhh

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love your watch! it just says, you're very fashionable with all your accesories here, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  9. daming necklaces...
    i like your watch ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  10. Me too, I'm not fond of jewelry....I don't crave for diamond rings or like that.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.

>