Pages

Gymboree Sale On Now!

04 November 2009

All I Want For Christmas...

I know, there is still recession and money is scarce and the budget is so tight that buying myself an iPhone will be a lucrative "want." Hey, I can dream, right?

Ever since the iPhone came out of the market, I have been dreaming about owning one. I do have iPod Touch and the 1st gen of iPod but nothing beats the features of the iPhone. Imagine having an iPod and mobile phone in one? That's a great deal! Apart from the great features, there are plenty of iphone accessories to choose from like the arm band phone holder which will be very helpful during my running session. I am keen to have one. Maybe not this Christmas but that is all I want. Oh yes, add world peace to that!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.

>