Pages

Gymboree Sale On Now!

04 November 2009

Made of Steel

Not my heart, I can vouch for that. Well, I was just going over my friend's photos of her newly built steel building house. I was quite amazed by the progress and building materials used to construct her bungalow in one of the residential areas in the Philippines.

I remember watching my uncle and his staff construct our own house while I was young and noticed that the materials used then were different from the materials I have seen from my friend's photos. Her construction materials were mostly metals which you normally see on steel buildings. There were only few wood used. Wow! Times have changed and gone are the wood foundation you use on the roof. It is all steel, steel and more steel.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.

>