Pages

Gymboree Sale On Now!

04 November 2009

Built to Last

I have been waiting for the day to move to a new place my family and I can call home. This has been home for us for the last 10 years and I cannot see ourselves getting rewarded for our sweat and labour.

I have discussed this with my husband and he is very supportive. We plan to migrate to the US of A barring any circumstances before I turn 45. We have taken a lot of matters into consideration like the state we will call home for the rest of our lives, the kind of community we want to live in and the type of home we can afford. I think it will be best as a starter to check on several models of manufactured homes built to last. I found some lovely one-storey types with a nice patio. I am already imagining the design and the garden. It is so nice to dream, isn't it?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.

>