Pages

Gymboree Sale On Now!

02 December 2009

Girls Talk - What's Your Birthday




It's Thursday again and it's time for Girls to talk in Girls Talk! This week's topic is about birthdays.

Well, I was born in March so my sign is Pisces. I honestly don't know what my birth month means so I searched the net and found this. Beside are my comments whether they are true or not or almost ;)

MARCH
1. Attractive personality - Not sure! I'm a loner. My deep in my heart, I know I am a good person.
2. Affectionate - TRUE!
3. Shy and reserved - TRUE!
4. Secretive - TRUE!
5. Naturally honest, generous and sympathetic - SO TRUE!
6. Loves peace and serenity - ON THE SPOT!
7. Sensitive to others - VERY!
8. Loves to serve others - YES!
9. Not easily angered - 101% TRUE!
10. Trustworthy - VERY, VERY MUCH!
11. Appreciative and returns kindness - YES!
12. Observant and assess others - VERY TRUE!
13. Revengeful - NOT AT ALL!!!
14. Loves to dream and fantasize - ALL THE TIME ;)
15. Loves travelling - IS THIS OBVIOUS? HEHEHE, VERY TRUE AGAIN.
16. Loves attention - NOT REALLY.
17. Hasty decisions in choosing partners - NO, AS A MATTER OF FACT, I AM PICKY.
18. Loves home decors - YUP.
19. Musically talented - 50-50! TO SOME I MAY SOUND LIKE A CROAKING FROG BUT TO OTHERS, MAYBE IT'S ACCEPTABLE...HAHAHA. ALL I KNOW IS, I LOVE MUSIC. QUESTION IS, DOES MUSIC LOVE ME?!?
20. Loves special things - OH YES.
21. Moody - ASK MY HUBBY....HARHARHAR!

As for my birthday, I was born on March 15. My mom said (or she may be pulling my very short legs!) that she was chit-chatting with their neighbor when her water bag broke. So, amongst the siblings, I was the only one born in a polyclinic. Yes, a clinic. A small clinic! Sigh... I guess my mom didn't realize she was due and had not planned to give delivery in the nearest clinic my dad and her could find. Nevertheless, I grew up fine. At one point, she even said she could just have delivered where she was standing near the "santan bushes." Oh my! ;)

Visit Niko's blog to find out what our other blogger sisters (or even brothers') birthday month says about them.


9 comments :

  1. my mothers birth month is march too.. :) and i miss my mother so much now..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wahahaha! that was funny, the way you were delivered. May mga babae talagang nanganganak kahit saan nakaupo or nakatayo. I cannot have babies without doctors, my pelvic bone is not not flexible, although lahat ng anak ko eh normal deliveries.

    Ang dami naman palang positive characters ng March baby..most of them are true ha. ako kasi April, ewan lang kung ano ang positive sa akin. Hehehe..nagtanong daw.

    http://oneprettymother.blogspot.com/2009/12/gt-birth-talk.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sis, ka-birthday kayo ng younger brother ko :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's nice to know you better. Thanks for the personal trivia. Well, my mom was sweeping dried leaves when her water broke, too. ;)

    My Girls Talk! entry is here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, since I am a boy; I close my ears and eyes :lol:

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Renny - sure you don't want to listen to our girlie conversations? hahahaa

    @my other sisterettes - hahahaha, I think my mom wanted to chitchat more than give birth... and also, they said, March celebrants are really, really super nice. I agree with whoever said that ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Natawa naman ako dun sa santan bushes. :D Well, regardless of where we were born, the means doesn't justify the ends. Glad to know you thru this meme, Ria. Thanks for stopping by my GT post this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know a few people who celebrates birthday in March. And now you are one f them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, that's really nice. My step mother was a easy deliverer too, (is it correct to say that) my other three half-siblings were delivered at the front gate of the polyclinic, at the taxi going to the hospital and the last one is at our sofa at home. We share the same birth sign it means we share some traits. LOL, although most of the people says that people born on february are sumpungin, (LOL)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.

>