Pages

Gymboree Sale On Now!

02 January 2010

Smile! Click! Click!

My hubby has a penchant for photography. It is such a shame that I do not share the same passion as he has. My daughter is also following his footsteps and loves taking snaps of just about anything. I was not surprised when one day, hubby came home with an SLR Canon camera he bought from a colleague who had barely used it. I can see how he loves the camera so much as he tinkers on it every day and cleans it like it is his priced possession. I have never seen him so attached to material things except for his small notebook.

I am glad he bought that camera because we can capture so many priceless poses and candid shots from everybody including our cute pooch named Millie. So, whenever we see him holding his nice camera, we just "smile" and the camera goes "click! click!"



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.

>