Pages

Gymboree Sale On Now!

16 March 2014

My Husband's Office Party

My husband's department is a cool one! They always have the best parties in the best places. Just this weekend and the night before my birthday, my hubby, who helped organized the party had it celebrated in Crowne Plaza Hotel Dubai Festival City where we also booked a room for the whole family for the night. It was a great birthday gift from dear hubby since it is a very posh hotel here.

Anyway, I saw the preparations from setting the chairs and tables, from fixing the sound system including the elaborate profire 2626 mixer, the DJ booth, the lighting and the food and bar!

It was fun seeing the party goers with their best Disney character costume. My husband wore Capt. Hook costume, well, an improvised one and the others came as the Disney princess. One even came as Lion King!!! What fun!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.

>