Pages

Gymboree Sale On Now!

10 August 2014

Review - Supreme Garcinia Cambogia from Wellness Bioscience






I received the bottle of Supreme Garcinia Cambogia from Wellness Bioscience last week and have since been taking the dietary supplement. I have initially heard of this supplement from Dr. Oz while watching one of his segments about fighting belly fat. I got so interested and checked out the internet about what Garcinia Cambogia really is and what benefit one can get by ingesting it.

What is Garcinia Cambogia? It is a fruit that looks like a small pumpkin and is native to Indonesia but widely used in India and other Southeast Asian countries. It is known to curb appetite, inhibit fat formation, boost metabolism and increase serotonin levels.

I am thankful that I got the chance to try and review the Supreme Garcinia Cambogia from Wellness Bioscience because now I can see and feel the effects. It is still quite early to leave a definitive recommendation and result but there is certainly one noticeable aspect in my pre-Garcinia Cambogia days that I can share - my appetite.

I am not a binge eater but let's just say that I enjoy food and I have a good relationship with it. Top it with a sedentary lifestyle then I became a round and puny being. After a week of drinking Supreme Garcinia Cambogia (twice a day, morning and pre-supper at least 30 minutes before meals), I noticed that I don't feel as hungry as I was before.

I am really looking forward to see the other results as I continue to take this supplement.



The Supreme Garcinia Cambogia is made of 100% Garcinia Cambogia extract, no fillers nor artificial ingredients. 1 bottle contains 180 capsules/tablets.

The only concern I found on the product is not the product itself but the packaging. I received the bottle with a tight seal of protection outside. When I removed it and opened the cap, there was no seal nor cotton fibre to keep the capsules dry. Although I can tell that the bottle was not tampered in any way, it could be the norm of the manufacturer. So, I am not blaming anyone for it. It's my concern and finding that I wanted to highlight.








My recommendation:

Yes. I have always wanted to try this ever since I watch Dr. Oz and have read so many good reviews about the product. And now that I am actually experiencing first hand the effects of suppressed appetite, I am looking forward to see the weight loss effect to come soon if I also couple it with proper eating habits and regular exercise.


You can purchase this product from Amazon.

To know more about this product, please visit Wellness Bioscience.




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.



3 comments :

  1. I haven’t felt any side effects and feel energetic all day long. Moreover, I feel immensely focused and driven these days. My appetite has also grown better as I don’t feel the strong craving to snack every hour anymore.and I got mine jeffersonnutrition.com/.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou for this wondrous post, I am glad I observed this website on yahoo. garcinia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Weight loss is a very important perspective of the modern lifestyle because it would help to keep the body in shape in an impeccable manner.
    supplementreviewed.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.

>