Pages

Gymboree Sale On Now!

27 October 2014

Review - Slim Cubes Traveling Case #packingcubes





I love to travel. So it does not come as a surprise that I have mastered the art of packing. However, nothing makes packing more organized and neat than having Slim Cubes Traveling Cases from Dot and Dot.

I am a fussy packer. I don't want my stuff all over the luggage. I want my clothes, underwears, beauty stuff and shoes all in their proper places and the Slim Cubes Traveling Cases really is the best travel organizer I have.

The work is cut out for Slim Cubes Traveling Cases when it comes to organizing everything that you want to pack in your luggage.







What I like: 

The size is just enough to accommodate your basic needs and in a way, it helps in keeping tabs of what you're actually packing.

I like that they are stackable and flexible that even when the luggage space gets tight, you can easily squeeze any of them.

They are super lightweight and washable too!

They have ventilation so air can circulate in your stuff.

I also like that they have 2 zippers. It's very important for me to not fumble looking for zippers . It's easier to open that way.


What I don't like:
Nothing at all! I may even get the larger sizes for the whole family!





Dimension:
14" x 5" x 2.75"



Price:
$29.97 and FREE Shipping on orders over $35 from Amazon. Buy it here: Amazon marketplace - http://www.amazon.com/Slim-Packing-Cubes-Value-Set/dp/B00JKIT6IU/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1413432354&sr=8-1&keywords=packing+cubes







My recommendation:

I like these slim packing cubes a lot that I also ordered a separate cube for my shoes (shoe bag - travel packing cubes by Dot and Dot).

I highly recommend this set of slim packing cubes for your travel because they actually help organize your stuff and keeps your clothes neat. They come in large sizes too. However, I prefer having the slim version because it's easier to pack extra stuff when you're using big ones. This is just the right size (14" x 5" x 2.75"). This is a perfect packing case for me.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.



2 comments :

  1. That's nice! Makes your little stuff organized when traveling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these cubes. With TSA checking bags I like that everything is organized and visible and easier to pack and unpack.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.

>