Pages

Gymboree Sale On Now!

08 November 2014

My ModaVoxBox From Influenster #ModaVoxBox

I received this wonderful ModaVoxBox from Influenster few days ago and I am so thrilled to try the freebies inside!



This box contains products from well-known companies like Swiss Miss, Rimmel, Resource, Puffs, Jergens and Clairol.

Here they are:





I tried the Swiss Miss Simply Cocoa this weekend for breakfast and I am very satisfied with this new rich cocoa flavor of Swiss Miss.

The next product I have tried was the Hair Food Moisture Hair Mask from Clairol. It helped soften and smoothen my hair and I felt like I came from a nice hair spa! The fragrance is so nice too! I like the scent of apricot in my hair. This hair mask helps keep your hair moisturized and the honey helps in coating the hair for added protection.

The Jergens Ultra Healing Extra Dry Skin Moisturizer is amazingly light to the feel and does not leave any greasy after feel. It is a great hand lotion too and I will check how my hands will look and feel like after a week.

The Puff Soft Pack is a favorite of mine. Even from the previous vox boxes from Influenster, I have already fell in love with this tissue. It is so soft and has the silky texture that it's very safe to use on your face too. I love how handy it is that I can slip it in my tote bag, especially now that I've been sneezing like crazy. The Puffs will come very handy.

The Rimmel London Moisture Renew Lipliner is perfect because it's clear and it will stop the lipstick from becoming feathery.

The Rimmel London Moisture Renew Lipstick has moisturizer that keeps my lips well moisturized while having a pop of nice "plum" color. It's not too dark for my skin tone which I like.

Another Rimmel product in the ModaVoxBox is the Rimmel London Scandaleyes Rockin' Curves Mascara adds extra definition to my long and curly lashes.

Resource Spring Water has that very "clean" taste that I really like. I drank it after a nice workout to replenish the lost water in my body as it has naturally occurring electrolytes. I like the fact that the bottle is 100% recyclable too.


Thanks Influenster and to all the product sponsors in the ModaVoxBox:

Rimmel
Swiss Miss
Resource Water
Puffs
Jergens
Hair Food Mask


I received this product to test and review complimentary from Influenster.




3 comments :

  1. I am always a little Leary of subscriptions...is this a monthly box? The items they sent are awesome

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maria, it's not a subscription box. It's from Influenster, a platform where bloggers are connected to brands and other sponsors who are going to give some products for chosen bloggers to review. This is one of their campaign. If you wish to join Infuenster (by invite), please feel free to message me in FB. :) I'll send you an invite.

      Delete
  2. i have never tried any beauty boxes, only natural foods and pets, which i thought were very $$$ for what you got. i do like rimmel eyeliners and used to love their brow pencil but i cant find anymore. i have been a long time fan of swiss miss chocolate, low sugar.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.

>