Pages

Gymboree Sale On Now!

09 November 2014

Review - Kobert Waterproof Case for Mobiles #KobertWaterproofCase





I have never tried a waterproof case for my mobile before. I am glad I received the Kobert Waterproof Case for mobiles such as iPhone and Samsung. My Samsung S4 fits perfectly inside the Kobert Waterproof case. I also like the fact that the plastic cover is clear and I could still use the touch screen even when it was submerged.

I tried to submerge the Kobert Waterproof case in our bathroom sink while my mobile was inside. I was honestly nervous at first but I had to trust the product. I didn't fill the sink to the brim, just enough to be able to submerge the whole case.



For a minute, I waited and observed for any water to seep in and I am glad there wasn't any seepage at all! Though the surrounding factors are more controlled but the real test will be is when I actually use it in the beach, swimming pool area or during the harsh winter where it can get wet too or where it can be humid.



I like this case. It's not very hard to open and slip the mobile in. It also comes with a lanyard and a free stylus too!

This product is available at Amazon.






I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.





1 comment :

  1. I would be skeptical to do the submerge test but it seems to work great!!! This would be great to have especially if you are traveling by water.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.

>