Pages

Gymboree Sale On Now!

19 December 2014

Review - Oz Naturals Super Eye Gel

Ever since I hit the big 4-0, I have to be more careful now with my skin because it is easy to get wrinkles and other blemishes. Aside from the skin blemishes, my eyes are more tired than ever due to the long hours of facing the computer and doing my online work. Sleep is another reason why I'm getting skin blemishes and puffy eyes and thanks to Oz Naturals Super Youth Eye Gel, I have some help in the eye area.

Oz Naturals Super Eye Gel is an opaque and slightly thick gel that is applied around the eye area, the forehead and even the cheeks. I mainly used it to tame my tired eyes, reduce puffiness and dark circles.




The good thing about this product is that, it's effective. Although changes doesn't happen overnight, you will definitely see an improvement to the skin tone of your eye area.

It helps reduce puffiness too and lightens dark under eye areas. And because of those effects, your eyes don't look haggard anymore.

(no filter, no touch-ups and you will notice that the fine lines have diminished)


The product has hyaluronic acid, Vitamin E, matrixyl 3000 and other plant stem cell that help smoothen and hydrate the skin around the eye area.

Overall, I like this product because I saw the effectiveness. The magic doesn't happen instantly but you have o use it continuously to see the changes.

This product is manufactured by Oz Naturals and is made in the US. It is available in Amazon.









No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.

>