Pages

Gymboree Sale On Now!

12 January 2015

Review - BaByliss IPRO Curler 25mm

**This post was taken from my beauty blog which I have closed few months ago. Reposting...

babyliss1.jpg


I bought 2 curlers for my daughter and myself but different brands. The first one is Toni & Guy and this is the 2nd one. I bought them few days apart just to check which will yield a more natural curl and will review Toni & Guy later.

I got this BaByliss IPRO Curler 25mm C525SDE Ceramic Intense from Hyperpanda, Dubai Festival City. The had a promo that time so I got a nice deal for this one. Here are my findings:

babyliss2.jpg

What I like:

It yields large, natural looking curls.

It is lightweight.

Has a small digital LCD screen to show the temperature of the heat setting.

You can increase and decrease the heat temperature just by clicking the + and - button on the handle.

The waiting time for the barrel to heat up is fast. I think it took just a minute to heat the barrel until 200 C.

Has a swivel cord so it doesn't tangle.

The cord is long, about 70 inches so you don't have to use an extension cord unless you're very far from an electrical socket.

It has a cool tip you can hold when you want to turn the barrel.

It has a cool stand.

The temperature is stable.


What I don't like:

Nothing. I really like this product. My expectations are met.



babyliss3.jpg

Specifications:

i-Temperature technology - immediate heat up

Digital temperature display

Ceramic Intense Coating

Built-in safety stand

On/Off button on handle

+ and - buttons to adjust the heat setting

Heat setting from 100˚C to 200˚C temperature range

Swivel cord

Stay-cool tip



mymodelbabyliss.png

Price:

AED 135 with discount. I paid AED 105 (approx $29.00)


My recommendation:

I recommend this curler for ladies who wish to get a result with large, natural-looking curls. The curls are not super-fine so it won't make your hair frizzy.



Disclosure:

I personally bought this curler and all the opinion in this review are 100% mine. My findings may be different from yours. I will only review products/services that I like and will use.




No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.

>