Pages

Gymboree Sale On Now!

04 February 2015

Review - Konjac Facial Sponge with Activated Bamboo Charcoal #wonderpiel



Disclosure: I have received this product for free in exchange of my unbiased review.



This is the first time I have used a facial sponge. I was adamant to try it at first because of its colour and texture. However, everything changed when I soaked it in water.

©www.riablahgs.com


The sponge is actually soft when wet. It didn't give me that coarse feeling when I was scrubbing my face with it. Actually, I find it to be very soft like a cotton only with plenty of holes.

©www.riablahgs.com


The next thing I noticed about this Konjac facial sponge is that even when it was gray in colour, it still looked very clean even after several use. Of course, I am washing it after every use but I was thinking that skin flakes would accumulate in the wide pores of the sponge but they didn't.

Another thing I liked about this product is that it has a small thread so you can hang it to dry.

According to the product info, the konjac fiber is grown on a very high altitude in Japan, Korea and China so it is pollutant free. It is filled with precious nutrients such as protein, carbohydrate, iron, phosphorus, copper, zinc, vitamins A, E, D, B1, B2, B6, B12, C and folic acid.

My skin is softer after using this product for several days consecutively. I have sensitive skin but it didn't give me rashes. So I like that effect too.

All in all, I find the product effective in terms of gently exfoliating and cleaning my face. I haven't used it on my body yet as I prefer to use it exclusively on my face only. The konjac sponge also has two sides with different layers so the other side can be used for the body.

©www.riablahgs.com




My recommendation:
I liked the product and I will continue to use it. I like that it is effectively exfoliating and cleaning my skin while making it soft. My skin didn't become reddish as I have sensitive skin which makes this konjac sponge perfect even for those with sensitive skin.

Where to buy:
This product is available in Amazon.










No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.

>