Pages

Gymboree Sale On Now!

15 February 2015

Review - Tens Handheld Electronic Pulse Massager #TensUnit



** I have received this free product for testing/evaluation purposes. My feedback is 100% mine and may vary from yours.



Sitting the whole day in front of the computer is part of my day-to-day routine at work. I always end up with a back pain with my prolonged sitting and to alleviate the pain, I sometimes use hot compress or put pillows to support my lower back. Sometimes they work and sometimes they don't so I am looking for something that will give good benefits in the long run without me running to my closet drawer for my hot compress bag or buying dozens on liniment pads just to comfort my back.

Thanks to Tens Handheld Electronic Pulse Massager because it worked for me. I tried it  couple of times to test the various settings, pulses and massing effect and I must say, I am so surprised on how effective this small gadget is.


What I like:

  • Small and portable and lightweight. It weighs only approx.5  oz. It is just the size of one of our TV remote control.
  • It is easy to operate with big LCD screen to indicate the settings and buttons for the type of massage or pulse needed for the session.
  • It has 6 stimulation programmes to choose from depending on your requirement.
  • Separate speed and intensity setting to choose from.The unit can be set to 10 various degrees of intensities.
  • Has 4 electrode pads which have self-adhesive gels that can be used on the various affected muscles/joint areas of the body.
  • It can be used on your arms, feet, legs, lower back, neck area, hands, and wrists.
  • It is really effective.
  • It is portable and can be used anywhere and you can use it for your travels too.





What I don't like:

  • The self-adhesive gels on each electrodes will not last for a long time but if you wash your skin properly and stick the electrodes on a lotion/perspiration-free skin area then it may. But you will still have to eventually buy an adhesive gel in the long run to reinforce the gel's stickiness.
  • You have to really make sure you don't crank up the settings in the highest or high levels because I tried it on my wrist just to see the effects of each level of intensity. The higher intensity made my wrist and fingers moved involuntarily and as if they were spastic (imagine a child doing close/open with his/her hand non-stop. That happened on the highest intensity level). Just use the intended intensity level that you can bear and no more than that.
  • You have to use batteries to operate the Tens Handheld Electronic Pulse Massager. I would suggest using rechargeable batteries so you don't have to spend a lot on replacing worn out batteries.
  • It does not come with any case or carrier.


Specifications:
1 x 0.3 x 6 inches
Power: DC 6V (4 AAA batteries included)


My recommendation:
Even if I have my dislikes because of long-term use of regular batteries, I will still highly recommend this product because it really effective. I have even used this on my wrists due to consistent mouse-clicking and computer use. It eased my pain. It is portable too so I can take it to my travels to alleviate my leg cramps and pains after some serious walking.

You can purchase this product from Amazon. Please follow instructions carefully when using this product.





No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.

>