Pages

Gymboree Sale On Now!

16 November 2009

I Will Lose It

I am so happy that I lost around 2 kilos the past week. I have been very diligent with my portioned-eating and food-journal activity. I also engage in regular exercises like walking our dog and running. I have also incorporated short bursts of mini-exercise in the office. During break time, I sprint towards the loo rather than just walking. When my bosses see me and ask why, I just tell them I am desperate to reach the loo fast!

Drinking tea has helped as well in cleansing my body of toxins. I drink tea instead of sodas and never use sugar. Some of my friends who lost weight fast have included apidexin in their diet. I am considering the intake of supplements but I want to check with my doctor first.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.

>