Pages

Gymboree Sale On Now!

26 November 2009

Thankful Each Day

Sometimes, I tend to overlook the simple joys life has to offer. I often focus on the pain but never realize that these pains actually make me stronger. It's the obstacles I face which make me a better person. For that, I am very thankful for every blessing and even trials which come my way. I know HE lets me go through life's rough patches to prepare me for the better things in life. The best is yet to come...

I am thankful for my family who loves and support me no matter what. I am truly grateful for the wonderful friends (be it online or blogging pals) who make my life so much meaningful and colorful. I am thankful for the good health, the roof on our heads, the food on our tables and the wee money in our pockets.

I am thankful for everything. I am thankful for this life.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!


1 comment :

  1. Thanks Ria, I'm wishing you a bountiful Thanksgiving also. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.

>