Pages

Gymboree Sale On Now!

10 September 2012

Nutritious Nectarines

Green apples and nectarines

I haven't eaten nectarines in my life until yesterday. It was the first time I bought the peach-apricot looking kind of fruit. I am so amazed by the juiciness and delicious flesh of the fruit. I think this will become a part of our daily breakfast meal because it is loaded with vitamins and nutrients.

Here are the health benefits of nectarines:

Low in calories
Cholesterol free
Contains Vitamin C which helps build healthy immune system
A good source of antioxidants which helps protect the body from free radicals
Loaded with Vitamin A, beta carotene and potassium
Contains fibre which aids the healthy movement of bowels and better digestive track

So, if you haven't eaten nectarines yet,  now is the right time to include it in your staple.

14 comments :

  1. It's my first time to know about nectarines, they look like large apples. I'll try to find some of these at the grocery store. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nectarines? first time to hear about this fruit? seems it packs plenty of nutritional properties.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look like apples. I'm not sure if i've tried this before pero mukang yummy....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've seen this in the grocery fruit section. I thought it's an apple but the name was different. Does it taste like apples? I'll have one as soon as I visit the grocery. It's really interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow i never tried nectarine too. but i sure love peaches, they are so delicious!


    ReplyDelete
  6. i love this too, for its juiciness and also sweet :) in the picture, they look like apples too

    ReplyDelete
  7. i haven't tasted this kind of fruit yet but it sure looks very tasty... and very healthy.. :)

    thanks for the share.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that fruit..so sad my daughter doesn't want to eat it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. my daughter loves apples and nectarines :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very good info! I haven't tried one but would love to. Makahanap nga.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have seen nectarines at Walmart but never get the interest to buy them. With the way you describe it, I think I must give it a try:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. first time to hear about it too :-) as per your advice I will try to look for one to give it a try..from how you described it am sure it tastes yummy and who would say no to something healthy and delicious? certainly not me...happy day to you! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is also my first time to encounter the word nectarine. More or less it is good for the body and that's enough for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yeah havent heard that before but this is good and healthy for someone who is into dieting.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.

>