Pages

Gymboree Sale On Now!

12 March 2014

Win A Year's Supply of Yankee Candles Until 30 April 2014

I love Yankee Candles! They smell so good and almost like the real deal that you can't resist them. Yankee Candles scent really last longer than the other brand of scented candles I have bought in the past. You should try these yummy candles!

Also, you might get lucky and win a year's supply of Yankee Candles too!



Just click on the image above to join. Good luck! This is open until 30 April 2014. 

Open to US/Canada, 13 and above may join. Terms and conditions apply. Read more info when you join the giveaway.


12 comments :

  1. The Yankee candle looks really cool and a year supply would make the home smell really good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very true! I can almost imagine the house smelling like freshly baked cookies! :)

      Delete
  2. The container looks cool! I love scented candles too. It helps me to feel relax while working. That’s a sweet giveaway! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The first thing I thought of was the container and the many uses I can do with them. :) Welcome back to blogging sis!

      Delete
  3. Super cute - I could definitely make use of that in my room and bathroom area. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also use them in the bathroom esp when I need to soak. It's like adding to the relaxing mood and gives you that spa-like ambiance.

      Delete
  4. I love scented candles and I think I bought that brand before. Great especially after cooking Filipino food. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha....yes you're right. Lighting up a scented candle will mask the Pinoy foods' smell. :)

      Delete
  5. Yankee is one brand that we buy sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I buy it too sis but it's a bit costly here in Dubai. I usually use Bath and Body Works candles.

      Delete
  6. I like candles and I have some good collections of it. My husband made me some candles as or is one his hobby.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, that's a great craft. I used to make candles too for family and friends and I give them for Christmas as gifts. But one has to be very, very careful when handling the paraffin wax. It can be dangerous.

      Delete

Thank you for your comment.

>