Pages

Gymboree Sale On Now!

11 March 2014

Review - Sabi Holster Grande XL Daily Pill Clip Case




Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

I have been looking for a pill box that is not very bulky and cumbersome to take around every day and even during my trips. I have been using my current pill box for some time now and I think, the timing cannot be more perfect when I received my complimentary Sabi Holster Grande XL Daily Pill Clip Pill Box.

The Sabi Holster Grande XL Daily Pill Clip Pill box can hold up to 14 smaller/thinner tablets/pills. I actually managed to put 5 big, jelly-like Fish oil capsules and in the main compartment case and 2 big/thick capsules in the smaller receptacle. And for the secret case, I managed to put 6 very small pills, about 3/4 of a centimeter. 



What I like:

It is almost half the size of my current rectangular pill box.

It is lightweight even when filled.

It has a clip so you can clip it on your bag’s pocket or even your shirt pocket.

It has clickable sides to let it slip open.

It has a secret compartment that can hold at least 3-6 small pills/tablets.

It is washable.

It is BPA-free.


What I don't like:
There is no indication that the compartment is facing you or opposite when  you click to open. One time, I forgot to check which side is up (compartment wise) and quickly clicked open, my pills/tablets all fell on the table. I would suggest that the manufacturer puts a clear-view cut just so you know if the compartment is facing you or not. You can actually make out when you check the flap of the secret compartment. So, if you see the secret compartment's flap is facing you then your pill compartments are on the right side. Then again, you will not always be able to do that if you're in a hurry.


Materials:
Hard plastic


Packaging:
Packed in a folded cardboard with a plastic moulding for the pill box.


Specifications:
Weight
32 g/1.2 oz

Dimensions
H 4.7 in x W 1.5 in x D 0.9 in

Compartments
W 1.1 in x L 1.1 in x D 0.6 in


Retail price: RV of  $9.99


My recommendation:
I recommend this pill box based on my personal experience. I prefer a slimmer pill box that doesn’t take much space in my bag. This pill box is slim and has a clip on that can be clipped on the side of my bag so I know where exactly to find it. Also, comparing it to my other rectangular pill box, this is not cumbersome and definitely not bulky which I prefer. It is easy to carry around even on travels.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.

>