Pages

Gymboree Sale On Now!

19 September 2014

Review - Watermark Plus for Mac App from PearlMountain Soft



One of the grueling things bloggers do when they post articles with photos is to put their "digital stamp" of ownership and copyrights on the photos. I find that time consuming and really cumbersome at times because I do product reviews and I always put pictures of the products when I post about them.

I usually use another program to stamp my credits on my photos one by one. It takes me a lot of time to do that especially when there are plenty of pictures to be posted. This app called Watermark Plus for Mac from PearlMountain Soft is a great software to use because:


  • Saves me a lot of time in stamping my credits to each picture
  • It stamps your watermark on all the photos you uploaded in the app
  • It supports a lot of image formats when importing various images
  • You can add text and image watermarks to a collection of photos in one go
  • It has a "smart fit" capability where watermarks will be assigned to different sizes of photos
  • You can batch resize and rename the photos
  • There is a features of real-time preview
  • You can zoom in and out
  • Easy to use
  • Lots of  ready made watermark designs to choose from





This app is available for Mac and you can buy it for $4.99 from https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/watermark-plus/id904186384?mt=12
Check out this tutorial on Watermark Plus for Mac here: http://www.pearlmountainsoft.com/watermarkplus/tutorials.html


This is a handy app to use especially when you are posting plenty of pictures using similar watermarks. I will certainly use this for my review photos so I don't have to type my credentials in all my photos next time.


1 comment :

  1. This is in your alley sis, I have no patience learning apps like this.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.

>