Pages

Gymboree Sale On Now!

28 October 2014

Review - 900 Gram 3 Piece Egyptian Cotton Towel Set Review #eluxurysupply





Oh, I feel like I am a very posh girl with these towels! That's what came to mind the moment I held the towels. They are luxurious and it seems like the towels I use when my family and I book on 5-star hotels.

This set of 3-piece 900 gram Egyptian Cotton towel in Latte is perfect for the discerning user like myself. I don't buy towels for the sake of just having towels to use at home. I like my towels fluffy, well stitched and of high-quality because they will last longer than other ordinary towels. These towels are made of high-quality Egyptian cotton so they are so gentle on the skin.

I love the color I have chosen. It is in Latte. There are more colors to choose from but I prefer earth tones which complements the color of our bathroom.






The Towel Set comes in three sizes:

One Bath Towel - 30"x55"

One Hand Towel - 20"x30"

One Face Towel - 13"x13"



Color options:

Black, Chocolate, Charcoal, Cream, Forest Green, Latte, Light Blue, Navy Blue, Plum, Purple, Red, Rust, Seafoam, Stone, Teal, Toast, Tea Rose, White


Pattern: Solid Terry Cloth

2-PLY

Materials: 100% Egyptian Cotton




© www.riablahgs.com - Using the hand towel over my wet hair. 


You can buy this product at Amazon for $49.99 and free shipping (more details at their Amazon site).

I highly recommend these towels especially if you want to have that look and feel of luxury for an affordable price.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


7 comments :

  1. Oh my, you've sold me! What luxurious towels at such an affordable price!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the nice comment Elizabeth :) Yes, they look very, very posh. It's as if I am living in a very lucrative accommodation that only uses fine towels such as this one and for 49$!!!

      Delete
  2. That's a nice set.I love the color and the price is good too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in love and actually have been shopping for a good set of towels and these look perfect!! The sizes are really nice too! Thank you for the review!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a huge fan of Bamboo products! I have been trying to get my hands on them for awhile by trying to win them!! They are so soft... I have a few of these towels.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to replace some of our towels and I have been hearing a lot about Banboo products being very soft. I appreciate this review.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yea its time for an upgrade on my towels. My lovely husband always uses the good nice clean white towels to clean his car smh. I want to just pop him in the back of the head when he does that. its like really? why couldn't you use one that's already dingy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.

>