Pages

Gymboree Sale On Now!

18 November 2014

Review - Yumi Vitamin C Serum #YumiBeautiful





I have tried several beauty serums already in the past. Some are thick and concentrated, some are light but Yumi comes in the middle when it comes to consistency. I like this beauty serum for so many reasons:



It has gentle formulation but is very effective. If I am to compare it to the other brands I have tried, this does not sting at all.

It has 25% active Vit. C blend which helps brighten and lighten the skin tone.

It is also used for your neck and decolletage.

It has extracts from these superfruits:

  • Pomegranate
  • Green Tea
  • Blackberry
  • Cranberry
  • Acai Berry
  • Goji Berry
  • Noni
  • and Kale


It has soothing aloe vera so I don't feel any sting on my face.

It evens out the tone of my face. I don't use blush on anymore as my skin became a bit pinkish which is a positive glow!

The dryness of my skin has diminished.

It is light-weight and easily absorbed by the skin.

You can wear moisturizer and even foundation and makeup on top of it.

It has a nozzle rather than an eyedropper applicator.


This product is available from Amazon.


I give this product my thumbs up! It's lightweight in formulation but very effective!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.

>