Pages

Gymboree Sale On Now!

24 January 2015

Review - Valentia Organic Rosehip Oil #rosehipoil







I haven't used any rosehip oil before so when I received this product, I was not sure of what to expect. I thought it will be one of those oily beauty products I have seen in the market that I would use only once. I am glad I am wrong.  I liked the texture and consistency of this Valentia Organic Rosehip Oil with Vitamin C. It's different from the other brand I have used in the past which does not contain rosehip oil but also an oil based beauty and body care product.

© www.riablahgs.com


What I like:

It was fast-absorbing.
It didn't make my face looking oily or shiny.
I can also use it not just on my face but also on my body and I didn't have to wash it off, just wipe the excess and I didn't see any traces of the product.
It is lightweight.

As for the effect it has on my skin after using for almost 2 weeks, I can see lightening and my skin feels more supple. And my skin is not as dry as before.


© www.riablahgs.com / I have just applied the Valentia Organic Rosehip Oil on my rather wrinkly hand and you can see, it's not very oily.


What I don't like:

The applicator. The product is almost liquid in consistency so when I use the dropper applicator, it leaks on the tip of the applicator, just like a mini-faucet that is open. I know I should let the "vacuum-effect" take place when I pinch the applicator's head but it still would leak. And because it was oil-based too, I didn't like the faint "oil" smell. I think it's the natural smell of the rosehip and other ingredients combined but it's my preference.


My recommendation:

Effectivity wise, this will be a product I will highly recommend.


You can buy this product from Amazon.






2 comments :

  1. Interesting - I've never tried rosehip oil. Is that its main benefit, the lightening effect? Might be useful for my dark undereye circles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cailin,
      I think the rosehip oil is more for making your skin moisturized and hydrated, smoothening fine lines but the Vit. C is the one that makes it lighten your skin. :)

      Delete

Thank you for your comment.

>