Pages

Gymboree Sale On Now!

26 January 2015

Sofft Barbourne Leather Boots Review

** This post was taken from my beauty blog which I have closed few months ago. Reposting...


sofftboots

I featured my warm boots few weeks ago before I did a "road test" in NYC's winter scene last Feb. 7-10. I think I also said in that post that I would give a feedback about the Sofft Barbourne leather boots once I try the boots in the real winter scene.

I can happily say that it lived up to my expectation. Below are my findings:
  • It kept my legs warm (up to where the boots were).
  • It may look very imposing and bulky but it's light to wear.
  • It is very comfortable and I am amazed how soft the interior leather lining is.
  • It looks so nice!
I can say that my purchase is really worth it. It really can stand the harsh cold.



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.

>