Pages

Gymboree Sale On Now!

17 April 2016

Review - Valentia Royal Rose Hydrating Serum



I have received this product for free in exchange of my unbiased review.



This is the second Valentia product I have tried and in both cases, I love to use. The first one was the Valentia Organic Rosehip Oil which I utilized last year.

Now, I have the opportunity to test the Valentia Royal Rose Hydrating Serum and I am glad I tried it. I usually get dry skin around my eyebrows area and patches on my cheeks especially when the season is changing. I tend to get very dry and scaly skin around my eyebrows that I sometimes use emolient lotion to stop the itching. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. So the first patch of skin I applied this Valentia Royal Rose Hydrating Serum was around those eyebrow skin areas.

I have been using this product for more than a week now. I have noticed the less scaly and dry patch on my cheeks. The skin around my eyebrows are not as dry and itchy. I apply this twice a day, once in the morning and then at night before bedtime.

The Valentia Royal Rose Hydrating Serum is perfect for those with dry and sensitive skin because it hydrates and soothes the skin. I noticed that when I applied it on my face and neck, I felt a faint cool effect on my skin. And amazingly, even if it contains Rosehip Seed oil, it does not leave oily residue on my skin.

It contains:


- Rose Damascena: One of the most nourishing and skin friendly natural oils, providing balance, moisture, and a variety of vitamins and minerals to the skin.
- Niacinamide (Vitamin B): This potent vitamin has been clinically proven to fade away hyperpigmentation, sun spots, and acne..
- Rosehip Seed Oil: Naturally rich in Vitamins C & A, these essential fatty acids work quickly to lock in skin's moisture.
- Evening Primrose Oil: Provides light, non-oily moisture to the skin, never clogging or irritating the skin.
- Bearberry: Reduces melanin production, thereby lightening the skin, revealing a brighter complexion.
- Lavender: Heals the skin, treating pimples, wounds, and sores.

(Description - taken from Amazon)



The instruction indicates to follow with a moisturizer after application. I don't use moisturizer after applying this serum on my skin. And I don't see any ill effects. In fact, my skin is more supple, smooth and not as dry as before.

The only critique I have about this product is that it smells like a very faint rose. And I don't like my beauty or facial skin care products to have floral scent. I prefer unscented ones. But the scent does not really have an impact on the effectivity of this serum. All in all, I will definitely buy this again.

This is available in Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/NEW-Hydrating-Sensitive-Damascena-Niacinamide/dp/B01AHVGZNM/


The product comes in a luxurious looking glossy box, in 1.18 0z brown glass bottle with a nozzle pump and transparent cap.

Made in USA.


Valentia's social media sites:
www.instagram.com/valentianatural
www.facebook.com/valentiabeauty









No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.

>