Pages

Gymboree Sale On Now!

14 March 2014

Review - Amara Vitamin C Serum

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.



Aging is one of the natural course of our humanity. We cannot stop it but we can surely delay it. Products have been developed to help people like myself who have reached their 40s and the skin tends to show signs of aging like age spots, fine lines and wrinkles. I am not spared from that so I am glad to try out the Amara Organics Vitamin C Serum.

I have used it for 2 weeks now and I can tell a significant change and feel to my facial lines and age spots.  However, I have a fair complexion so the pictures below may not show any justice on how well the product works. Also, the natural lighting where I am may differ from each other. Nevertheless, this comparison photos are not touched nor edited except to enlarge them.

You will notice that on the photo taken on 5 March, the ones where the arrows point are my age spots on my right upper cheek. I have been applying Amara Vitamin C Serum on that area for several days in the morning and yesterday, I took another picture of the area and if you'll notice, the age spots are still visible but a lighter in tone now. They seem to look smaller too.


© www.riablahgs.com


What I like:
I like this serum because it's lightweight on the skin.
It gets easily absorbed by the skin.
It reduces fine lines and age spots.
Makes my skin brighter, supple and soft.
It's invisible when applied to the skin.
It protects my skin from the UV rays.
It has Vitamin E and Hyaluronic acid which are both powerful anti-aging proponents.
It does not give you a sting when you apply it on your skin.
It doesn't contain paraben.


What I don't like:
Nothing, it's a great product.


Price: RVP $35.95 from Amazon


Packaging:
Comes in a 30ml glass bottle with a cap and additional dropper cap.


My recommendation:
A big yes. I highly recommend this product for the reason that I saw positive changes on my skin in just few days of application. I also like the fact that it does not leave my skin taut or dry.

You can get more information about this product by visiting their website.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


1 comment :

  1. You may have come across man made supplements, phytovitamins.com normal supplements along with organic supplements for women along with considered in the event they are all basically the same.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.

>