Pages

Gymboree Sale On Now!

09 January 2015

Review - Naturalico Vitamin C, Vitamin E and HA Anti-Aging Serum #vitamincserum







This is a product I tested few weeks ago to check if it will do a significant change in my skin tone, texture, fine lines and age spots as those are my common issues when I reached 40s.

I am very fussy with what I apply on my face because I have sensitive skin. I am really surprised that this serum is not harsh on my skin. I like this Naturalico serum because it's organic with Hyaluronic Acid, Rose Hip and Sea buckthorn oil which help in moisturizing, protecting the skin from free radicals and the added Vit. C promotes production of collagen which makes the skin youthful and fair.



I'm in my mid-40s and it is high time to use serums like this one because of the signs of aging like age spots and fine lines and some wrinkles. I have some fine lines near my eyes and few age spots which have lightened after several days of using Naturalico. I can notice a nice glow in my complexion which my family and friends have noticed as well and considering that it is winter, it's so hard to achieve a natural "pinkish" glow without the use of a blush on or cosmetic but I can see that my cheeks are rosier and I don't even have to apply make-up.

My skin is more soft than usual too which I am very happy about. I also like that this serum does not contain parabens and alcohol which are both harmful to our skin. It does not have any scent. I like my beauty products to be unscented. It is also opaque and not too watery in consistency so you will only apply a small amount. A 1 fl. oz. bottle will last a long time in usage if you use very sparingly and as directed.

I liked the serum a lot. Needless to say, it has actually improved my skin tone, texture, reduced the visibility of fine lines and lightened my age spots.  I do recommend this serum to people who are starting to battle the signs of aging. It is safe even to sensitive skin like mine.

You can purchase this serum from Amazon.





No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.

>