Pages

Gymboree Sale On Now!

03 October 2015

Review - Blami Chalk Markers #ChalkMarkers




**I have received this product with a huge discount in exchange of my honest review/feedback.





I am in the process of learning the ins and outs of Typography including hand lettering, chalkboard art, doodling, and watercolour painting. I like the liquid chalk as a medium because I can also erase it when I need some corrections. Blami Chalk is a good product to try.

What I like:


It glides smoothly on non-porous surfaces such as glass, plastic, smooth wooden surface and even glossy papers.

It doesn't take long for the ink to come out.

The nibs are reversible. You can use either the chisel type or the rounded end.

The colours are bright, neon and easily seen. It is best to use against a darker surface for the neon colours to pop.

It is water-based so it can be erased using damp cloth.

It comes in 12 right neon colours with additional 2: Gold and Silver.

The caps are not too tight so it is not a struggle to remove the cap when using the markers.

It dries quite fast.

You can use it over dried Blami chalk markers to create blended tones.


What I don't like:


When you press too hard, the liquid ink comes out easily. So be careful when using this marker and when using too much pressure when writing.


Where to buy:


This product is available in http://www.amazon.com/Markers-Blami-reversible-Imagination-markers/dp/B00Y3VO332/ref=lp_12692296011_1_1?srs=12692296011&ie=UTF8&qid=1443879625&sr=8-1


My recommendation:


I love these markers in spite of the mild nuisance with the liquid ink oozing when I use too much pressure when writing.  These markers are perfect for both adults and kids. You can use these markers for crafts, home business, to-do list, bulletin boards, cafe/bars/restaurant menu boards, and murals. Your imagination and creativity will surely be as colourful and bold as these Blami Chalk markers. I highly recommend it!

Please watch the demo below of how I tried the Blami Markers.





Thanks for watching!







No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.

>